CrossedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates- 5000/1000/5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blabla73's GM App.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blabla73
GameMaster
GameMaster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Link for picture:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/15/43/44/55/29795012.jpg

E-mail: nomika.harris@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
blabla73
GameMaster
GameMaster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm

4. What Position Are You Applying For?(GM/GA)
SuperGM/Admin

5. Why would you like to be a GM/GA?
Because if I do become this level of a GM then it would be more easier for me to help this server and I will have more power to help. But if I dont become this GM level and become lower, I wouldn't mind but I will get a little mad but nothing serious to quit this server. (:
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Nice App Sis. Please Make It More Colourful.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://crossedstory.forumotion.com
blabla73
GameMaster
GameMaster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Blabla73's GM App.(Colorfied)   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:55 pm

1. What is your name? Nomika

2. How old are you? 15

3. What is your IGN? BlaBla73

4. Why would you like to be a GM? Because I like to help server's grow and become better and better. I am very nice, fun, expierienced, not-pushy, and funny. And I have a GM expierience. I have been a GM for around 4 servers. But i dont remember all but on of them was JelloShotzMS(shut down, because the owner was sick of fixing bugs) and i can code a little, and i also can figure out what to do if people are in a disagreement or if the server is going down and people start quiting(which it won't.) I also have good conventional grammar, quick and right judgements and kind hearted. If I possibly become a GM, people will mostly like how I help people and hold events. If I am not one of the good GM in your server, I could just step down and apologize for doing not a good job on my duty. Anyways, I am very trustworthy, because I do not hide on my mistakes and lies

5. In what ways would you help the server? I would invite many players, my friends, family, other players from other servers, etc. I have been a GM for many servers last winter. But then i quit maplestory until a few weeks ago. Also by catching hackers, which all of the GM's are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server.

6. How long have you been playing CrossedMS? Around an hour or 2.

7. How many days a week and for how long would you be active? 7 days a week and around atleast 3 hours per day, which means 21 hours for a week.(:

8. Do you have any GM Experience? (proof please) Yes, uhm i dont have as much proof, because I ussualy don't take picture of my self.Sorry.

9. What would you do if a player asked for an MSI or for Event items? I would say no, unless the owner tells me I could or unless they win an event. And items that are godly given away to every player would be just a waste! Because regular players are supposed to try to get strong by them selves not asking people for godly items.

10. What do you think makes a responsible GM? Do you feel like you carry these characteristics?

11. What are some ways we can contact you? G-Mail, Yahoo. Skype: nomika.harris

12. Are you able to follow all the GM rules that CrossedMS has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? Yes, I will do anything to get the job and even if I don't get the job I will play evenly and not be mean or quit the server. I am strong enough to handle any meanness unless it becomes really personal which I'm sure wont happen.

13. Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. I will do anything, and will not get mad if i dont get accepted or if become a GM and get banned forever. I will not be mad at anybody for any reasons.I just with I can be GM in this server so I can help a lot of players and I could grow my own GM experience at future reference or possibly my career. I will put my best effort towards this server and make CrossedMS prosper like the flowers in the spring. Thank you very much for reading this long and informative GM application and I hope everything goes well with the server! And I won't because this server is already amazing I just played it for an hour and the GM's and players are really nice here.

Thank you for taking your time to read this long app. Nomika Harris (Blabla73)

4. What Position Are You Applying For?(GM/GA)
SuperGM/Admin

5. Why would you like to be a GM/GA?
Because if I do become this level of a GM then it would be more easier for me to help this server and I will have more power to help. But if I dont become this GM level and become lower, I wouldn't mind but I will get a little mad but nothing serious to quit this server. (:

Link for picture:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/15/43/44/55/29795012.jpg

E-mail: nomika.harris@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
Andy
Members
Members

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 am

Really nice GM application. But not sure what proof the picture has. +1
Back to top Go down
blabla73
GameMaster
GameMaster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 am

I can try to get another picture, I'm still looking in my documents for a more specific picture. But thnkas(:
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:40 am

Not Much Spelling Mistake.
Not Much Grammer Mistake.

Overrall 6/10
Back to top Go down
[GM]Jaee
Admin
Admin

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 pm

blabla73 wrote:
I can try to get another picture, I'm still looking in my documents for a more specific picture. But thnkas(:

Can i know ur timezone?
Back to top Go down
★[GM]★Joe★
GameMaster
GameMaster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Nice app, colorful,and well written.
I think that you should really make it neat and dont miss any questions. Missing questions that are important can really affect the marking. That shows me that you dont proof read it and was rushing through it too get it done. However thats my point of view of the App.

Mark 7/10. Try to not rush and take your time. Thank you for Applying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Congrats Welcome To The Staff Team.
Back to top Go down
blabla73
GameMaster
GameMaster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 am

Thanks(: and my time zone is. GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time).. Thank you everyone.
Back to top Go down
blabla73
GameMaster
GameMaster

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 am

I'm really sorry i didnt notice number 10. Im sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blabla73's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blabla73's GM App.   Blabla73's GM App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blabla73's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrossedStory :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: