CrossedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates- 5000/1000/5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faze - GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faze
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Faze

Location : <</Swagland/>> I got techniques dripping out my buttcheeks.

Faze - GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:14 am

zz

Last edited by Faze on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Zz)
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Faze wrote:
[ Not following guidelines, sorry. (I'm a rebel.) ]

Name: Mike
Contact/MSN: imedibuL@hotmail.com
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

Hello, I am Mike, known as Faze. I am an outgoing, friendly, nice person. I LOVE music, and all sorts of sdksfsaf. I would like to be to be a GM for this server, due to it's growth and how much I have seem to like it. I'm an active player, even during the school weeks. I have had GM experience on another v83 server called WaRuMS (No proof sorry. D:). I know essentially all of the commands. I have all IDs for items/maps/etc. I will do my best to help out the community, and be active on forums. If you give me rules to be a GM, I will follow them. I will not abuse my power, nor do anything to effect players game-play for the worse. I will try my best to host events, keep players entertained, and wanting to keep playing. I am also able donate to this server if I feel the need to. I hope to get selected as I will do my best to keep this server entertaining, and fun. ^^

If I'm not chosen: I will continue playing CrossedMS, and still enjoy my time playing it.

-Faze.

Please Follow The GM Application Format Or It Will Be Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://crossedstory.forumotion.com
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 pm

What If You Saw 2 GM Arguing Over Things?(Please Specify)

If You Saw 2 Players Fighting Over A Map And Spamming @gm and Smega-ing For GM To Help. What Will You Do?(Please Specify)
Back to top Go down
Faze
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Faze

PostSubject: Answer   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 pm

[GM]Zero wrote:

If You Saw 2 Players Fighting Over A Map And Spamming @gm and Smega-ing For GM To Help. What Will You Do?(Please Specify)

Faze wrote:
If I saw two GM's arguing over, let's say, the rules, I would contact a member with higher authority, such as the owner, co-owner, and have them settle it. Also, if I saw two players arguing, I would either, ask both of them to leave the map, or if the map is available on another channel, have one of them change channel. However, if they both refuse to leave, they can both be given a jailing.

Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:43 pm

[GM]Zero wrote:

Faze wrote:
If I saw two GM's arguing over, let's say, the rules, I would contact a member with higher authority, such as the owner, co-owner, and have them settle it. Also, if I saw two players arguing, I would either, ask both of them to leave the map, or if the map is available on another channel, have one of them change channel. However, if they both refuse to leave, they can both be given a jailing.

Okay, But If Higher Authority Staffs Are Not Online What Will You Do?
Back to top Go down
Faze
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Faze

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm

GM_Monster wrote:
[GM]Zero wrote:

Faze wrote:

I would at least try to give my opinion, as well what I thought towards the arguement, and also try to stop the arguing and contain the situation. But if all else fails, I can perhaps maybe screenshot some of the conversations and take it up with higher authority, and have them deal with it later.
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Faze wrote:
GM_Monster wrote:
[GM]Zero wrote:

Faze wrote:

I would at least try to give my opinion, as well what I thought towards the arguement, and also try to stop the arguing and contain the situation. But if all else fails, I can perhaps maybe screenshot some of the conversations and take it up with higher authority, and have them deal with it later.

Good Answer. We Will Hold On To Your GM Applications Till Further Notice. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Note: GM Spots Are Full For Now You Wanna Be A GA Like Tiger?
Back to top Go down
Faze
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Faze

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:27 pm

GM_Monster wrote:
Note: GM Spots Are Full For Now You Wanna Be A GA Like Tiger?

I'll pass, sorry.
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Congrats You Passed As A GM.!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faze - GM Application   Faze - GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faze - GM Application
Page 1 of 1