CrossedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates- 5000/1000/5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lgnorance
GameMaster
GameMaster

Ignorance's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Ignorance's GM App   Ignorance's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm

1. What is your name? Joe Bontia

2. How old are you? 16

3. What is your IGN? Love

4. Why would you like to be a GM? I would like to be a GM because i would like to help this server get more people and being a GM is a hard task to do. I think that i will recruit as many people as i can to this server too make it fun.

5. In what ways would you help the server? I would take away all the hackers, spammers, and advertisers from the game and let others enjoy the server without being interupted.

6. How long have you been playing CrossedMS? I started playing for a few hours.

7. How many days a week and for how long would you be active? I will be active for everyday of the week and play for 3-4hours a day. For weekends i will play around 6-10 hours.

8. Do you have any GM Experience? (proof please) I have been GM before. Pic is at the bottom of the App.

9. What would you do if a player asked for an MSI or for Event items? If a player asked me for an MSI or Event item i would tell them that i cant give it to them because it wont be fair for other players who try hard and get the MSI and win events.

10. What do you think makes a responsible GM? Do you feel like you carry these characteristics? I personally think that a responsible GM are the ones that actually go on and help others with their problems and also make the server fun. Not GMs that go on and AFK in FM or Henesys. I think that i have the characteristics of being a GM becuase the last server i was in, the Owner asked me the same thing.

11. What are some ways we can contact you? Through Hamachi,hotmail,FB,Xat chatroom.

12. Are you able to follow all the GM rules that CrossedMS has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? I have and always will follow rules and orders the Owner gives me. I also do have the strength to handle anything that comes in my way. However i think that the Owner is not that mean and strict. Ill just have to wait and see. Very Happy

13. Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. i will quit the server if there isn't alot of people. if there are alot of players i will stay and see how the server progresses.
Ignorance's GM App Maple021
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

Ignorance's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance's GM App   Ignorance's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 pm

lgnorance wrote:
1. What is your name? Joe Bontia

2. How old are you? 16

3. What is your IGN? Love

4. Why would you like to be a GM? I would like to be a GM because i would like to help this server get more people and being a GM is a hard task to do. I think that i will recruit as many people as i can to this server too make it fun.

5. In what ways would you help the server? I would take away all the hackers, spammers, and advertisers from the game and let others enjoy the server without being interupted.

6. How long have you been playing CrossedMS? I started playing for a few hours.

7. How many days a week and for how long would you be active? I will be active for everyday of the week and play for 3-4hours a day. For weekends i will play around 6-10 hours.

8. Do you have any GM Experience? (proof please) I have been GM before. Pic is at the bottom of the App.

9. What would you do if a player asked for an MSI or for Event items? If a player asked me for an MSI or Event item i would tell them that i cant give it to them because it wont be fair for other players who try hard and get the MSI and win events.

10. What do you think makes a responsible GM? Do you feel like you carry these characteristics? I personally think that a responsible GM are the ones that actually go on and help others with their problems and also make the server fun. Not GMs that go on and AFK in FM or Henesys. I think that i have the characteristics of being a GM becuase the last server i was in, the Owner asked me the same thing.

11. What are some ways we can contact you? Through Hamachi,hotmail,FB,Xat chatroom.

12. Are you able to follow all the GM rules that CrossedMS has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? I have and always will follow rules and orders the Owner gives me. I also do have the strength to handle anything that comes in my way. However i think that the Owner is not that mean and strict. Ill just have to wait and see. Very Happy

13. Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. i will quit the server if there isn't alot of people. if there are alot of players i will stay and see how the server progresses.
Ignorance's GM App Maple021

Well, We do not give out any items with stats. Only the original stats given. So any item with stats on it, is prohibited.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://crossedstory.forumotion.com
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

Ignorance's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance's GM App   Ignorance's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Accepted And Nice GM Applications.
Back to top Go down
https://crossedstory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ignorance's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance's GM App   Ignorance's GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignorance's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrossedStory :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: