CrossedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rates- 5000/1000/5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Members
Members

Kevin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 pm

1. What is your name?
My name is Kevin Chan.

2. How old are you?
I am currently 14 years old.

3. What is your IGN?
My IGN will be Kevin.

4. What Position Are You Applying For?(GM/GA)
The position I am applying for is SuperGM. I don't know if the SuperGM spot is taken yet and if it is, I will be applying for a lower rank GM.

5. Why would you like to be a GM/GA?
I would like to be a GM, to help improve the server, and make it fun for the community. I also think that this server has potential to be one of the top servers in the community.

6.In what ways would you help the server?
I would help the server, by helping players with any questions or concerns they may have. I do not give away items for them, since it is against the rules, and it wont make the server fun if I do so. If they are desperate enough, I might tell them how to get the item themselves.

7. How long have you been playing CrossedMS?
I just started playing CrossedMS, so the response to that question would be around a few miniutes at the moment.

8. How many days a week and for how long would you be active?
On weekdays, I am active from 4PM to 11PM straight. On weekends, I am active from around 4PM to 10PM.

9. Do you have any GM Experience? (proof please)
I have a lot of GM Experience because I have once owned a server myself, so I know basically all the commands and how to help the community. I do not play or own that server anymore, since it was only for personal and friend use only.

10. What would you do if a player asked for an MSI or for Event items?
I would say "No, it is against the rules. If you want the item, you can earn them yourselves". I am a very serious person, but at the same time, I am fun to be around.

11. What do you think makes a responsible GM? Do you feel like you carry these characteristics?
I think helping the community, and helping the server grow is what my responsibility would be if I become GM.

12. What are some ways we can contact you?
Some ways you can contact me is through my email, or my skype. My hotmail is kevin990099@hotmail.com, and my Skype is kevin0990099.

13. Are you able to follow all the GM rules that CrossedMS has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
I will absolutely follow ALL of the GM rules that CrossedMS, and I believe I don't have any mental and emotional issues, because this is just a game. But taking this as a game, I also respect that I have a job and it is very serious. I have told you before I am strict, yet I am fun to be around at the same time.

14. Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
To be honest I won't quit the server, since it is a game. But I might be less active because there is no reason for me to be that active. I play a lot a day, since all my work is on my laptop. I play from 4PM to 11PM straight, but yet I have homework, so I might be afk sometimes.

Last edited by Kevin on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Nice Application Bro. Please Make It More Colorful.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://crossedstory.forumotion.com
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:41 am

Not much spelling and grammer mistake.
Same colour.

6/10
Back to top Go down
[GM]Jaee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Can I know your timezone Smile
Back to top Go down
GM_Monster
Founder
Founder
GM_Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Note: GM Spots Are Full For Now You Wanna Be A GA Like Tiger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's GM Application   Kevin's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1